:: Forumi › RS Mining-Fast Money
-> Domaća lirska poezija

#1: RS Mining-Fast Money Autor: jafads PošaljiPoslato: Sub Okt 25, 2014 9:41 am
Yesterday, we have listed the guide for free players’ Mining of fast experience. As one of the FIFA 15 Coins hardest skill training, Mining is not easy to handle. Today, we will cover some tips for how to get a decent amount of money while training Mining for both free players and members.

For the beginners from level 1 to level 15, to begin reaping the benefits that Mining has to offer, you will first need to get the most important tool, the pickaxe. After you have your desired pickaxe, you will then need to find a place to mine Clay. For members, you can wear a Bracelet of Clay to mine Soft Clay instead of regular Clay. There is one relative good spot for mining Clay for free-players and 1 additional spot worth considering for members. These include the eastern Varrock mine and the mine south of Port Khazard.

When you are at level 15 mining, it is time to move on to Iron Ore as they are more readily available. Though if you want, you can stick to mining Clay or Soft Clay for members and the information on FIFA 15 IOS Coins mining Clay or Soft Clay can be found in the earlier section. The best places to mine Iron Ore for cash are the Dwarven Mines and Varrock. At level 15 Dungeoneering you can gain access to a nearby resource dungeon in the Dwarven Mines, where there is a deposit box for quick banking.

At level 31 Mining, free players are advised to move on to Silver Ore or Coal for better money, whichever has higher value and whichever suits your taste. For members, you should move on to Pure Essence for a better cash flow. The best silver spots for free-players are located at the resource dungeon in the Dwarven Mines, the eastern Varrock mine, and the AI Kharid mining chasm. As for coal, you can mine them in the Dwarven Mines.

For members mining Pure Essence, you are required to have completed the Rune Mysteries Quest. The best banking spot from the Pure Essence mines is Varrock. However, if your Magic level is 66 or higher you can use the bank in Yanille from the Magic Guild.

As the latest Mining guide we brought to you, here we can not list all of the Runescape Gold guide at one time. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you still have something to know, you can comment below and tell us. We can sum up what you want to know and cover another guide.

-> Domaća lirska poezija

Sva vremena su GMT + 1 sat

Strana 1 od 1